Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It time to get my "blogging" on...

Well, I suppose if writing is something I love, I need to write everyday. I think journal writing is a great thing, however having a physical journal seems to be outdated. So this is my way of keeping a journal. A journal that the world can see. A journal to inspire and to motivate. 

I suppose I owe this inspiration to a few people. Stephanie Nielson, a blogger herself, has create a whole life outside of life as it were. She has opened her life to world. If you don't know her story, she was in a plane crash a few years ago, leaving her burned over 80% of her body. She was knocking at deaths door, but I believe the Lord needed her to write. Perhaps that is my calling in life as well. Although a traumatic experience like that hasn't necessarily happened to me yet, I believe that my words can have an impact on so many.




The next group of people I'd like to address would be my family. They have been with me through thick and thin and have always encouraged my creativity. With the many trials that my family faces, it is no surprise that we have clung to one another. They are inspiration. They keep me going. They support me and love me like no one else in this world can love me.
Finally, my friends...especially my wonderful boyfriend, Brian. I believe people are put into my life for a reason. Always teaching and always supporting. Friends are my backdrop. The ones I confide in and the ones I look to for advice. A lot of my blogging inspiration comes from Brian. He helped me realize the importance of writing down my life. I didn't even understand the potential of a blogger until he explained it could be something I could be good at. To him, I am grateful. To my friends, I am thankful.

My original plan was to tell my story of who I am and how I got to this place in my life. Although a thought occurred to me while writing; perhaps I need to focus on here and now and let the past go. My past is my past. We make mistakes, we learn, and we move forward. I regret a lot of things I've done in my life, but I am grateful that I was blessed with those trials because I am here right now. Living the life I love.

So thus begins my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment